Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

ASB Polyfest

Yesterday the year 7 and 8's went for a trip to poly fest. I was running from home to school then i saw the bus leaving so then i walked back home. At home i went to have a little nap. When i woke up  my cousin called Roa texted my mum and she said "is anyone going to poly fest" then my mum reply and my mum said "yes Mata was suppose to go but then she missed her bus, i can ask Harriet if she want to go with you and Mata" my cousin said " OK thank you".
when my older sister Harriet got up from bed she told me to get ready for poly fest. When me and my sister got ready we asked our mum if she could go and pick my cousin up and then take us to poly fest and she said yes. A few minutes later we have arrived at poly fest my sister brang her boyfriend along with us so she had to pay for her and her boyfriend named jimmy. The man at the pay station said that i was free. The entry cost $5 per person but the kids are free So i just waited for my cousin and my sister and her boyfriend. When we got in we went to the Maori stage and the Tongan stage and we watched them perform when the performance were finished we went to get something to eat then we went home. and that is all we did at poly fest.

No comments:

Post a Comment