Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

Why Are Grandparents Special

Why Are Grandparents Special

Are  Grandparents special to you? My grandparents a special to me. My grandparents a special to me because when ever my mum and dad  has work my parents always ask my grandparents if they could look after me and my little brother.Until they finish work.

My Grandparents always cook’s yummy food for me and my little brother. When me and my little brother is hungry we ask if we could eat some mash potatoes then my Grandma will cook it. When my Grandma is cooking my  Grandpa take me and my little brother a bath. We always have a bubble bath when ever we are at our Grandparents.

When it is night time we go to sleep or we just watch movies until my parents come to get us from our Grandparents house.

No comments:

Post a Comment